TeachLogic Matrix Sapphire System with Wall Mount Speakers
The Matrix receiver is ideal for plenum application.
The Matrix is the answer to the need for a low cost, plenum application, high performance sound-field system that allows for remote adjustment of inputs via RS-232 wall panel controller. It has an easy wireless connection of a Bluetooth device (such as a Smartphone). The two wireless microphone channels provide freedom of movement and permits hands free performance. The two auxiliary inputs provide multimedia integration with even distribution of sound for all audio in the classroom. It has a separate output for Lesson Capture or Assistive Listening System.
- 50-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Two Line inputs for DVD & Computer/Aux
- Treble/Bass equalizer: ± 12dB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
SP-2000 Wall Mount Speaker
The TeachLogic SP-2000 is a full range 2-way compact wall mount/shelf mount speaker, providing low distortion and a smoother frequency response ideal for articulate vocal clarity for more even coverage. The included wall-mount bracket enables the unit to be secured against a wall or other flat surface.
Intended use: Indoor environment, mounted securely against a wall or other flat surface.
Power: 30 watts continuous
Impedance: 8 ohm
- Speaker wire included with package: West Penn Wire, 100 ft, Plenum-rated, 18 gauge, 2-conductor.
- The TeachLogic WM-4 Wall Mount Speaker Package consists of four SP-2000 wall mount speakers.