TeachLogic Matrix Sapphire System with Lay-in Speakers
The Matrix receiver is ideal for plenum application.
The Matrix is the answer to the need for a low cost, plenum application, high performance sound-field system that allows for remote adjustment of inputs via RS-232 wall panel controller. It has an easy wireless connection of a Bluetooth device (such as a Smartphone). The two wireless microphone channels provide freedom of movement and permits hands free performance. The two auxiliary inputs provide multimedia integration with even distribution of sound for all audio in the classroom. It has a separate output for Lesson Capture or Assistive Listening System.
- 50-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Two Line inputs for DVD & Computer/Aux
- Treble/Bass equalizer: ± 12dB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
SP-628L Lay-In Ceiling Speaker
SP-628L is a 6.5″ two-way full range compact coaxial ceiling speaker, providing low distortion and a smooth natural frequency response ideal for articulate vocal clarity. The SP-628L is a complete loudspeaker assembly, with 12″ frame, perforated steel grill, and integrated steel back can and attached “T” bar for finish edge. Quick installation with minimal tile cutting.
Intended use: Indoor environment, mounted parallel to floor plane in a 24″ wide suspended ceiling tile grid.
Power: 30 watts continuous
Impedance: 8 ohm
- White powder-coated
- Speaker wire included with package: West Penn Wire, 100 ft, Plenum-rated, 18 gauge, 2-conductor.
- The TeachLogic LS-4 Ceiling Speaker Package consists of four SP-628L Lay-in ceiling speakers.