TeachLogic IRS-8655 Spectrum III with 4 Lay-in Speakers
The Spectrum III Amplifier/Receiver Base Station features dual IR receivers, four 100W Class D amplifiers, digital equalization, and digital limiting, providing freedom of movement and allowing simultaneous use of two microphones (one Sapphire microphone/transmitter included). When combined with the Sapphire transmitter, the Spectrum III base station delivers several key features such as Security Alert circuit, Teacher Voice Priority, and Remote volume control for line inputs. The four auxiliary inputs provide multi-media integration with even distribution of sound for all audio in the classroom.
The optimum sound-field system for large rooms
The Spectrum III is the optimum sound-field system with 100 watts of power for large rooms or rooms with high ambient sounds levels. Create a good intelligible learning environment over a large area with up to eight ceiling or wall speakers.
The four auxiliary inputs provide multimedia integration with even distribution of sound for all audio in the classroom. RS-232 wall panel control of the line inputs, Fire alarm connection (AC or DC), remote Teacher Security Alert, teacher priority with instant attenuation of the line levels via Sapphire IRT-60 pendant and Digital Feedback Guard (DFG) and switchable computer anti-hum circuit on computer input.
The Spectrum III is a four-channel receiver/amplifier with four auxiliary inputs, page pass through, and 4 each 25 watt amplifiers for 100 watts of power.
- 100-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Remote Teacher Security Alert contact connection
- Fire Alarm Mute Input for AC or DC from 5-24 volt
- RS-232 wall panel control of line input levels
- Remote Teacher Priority feature (over line inputs)
- Page Pass-through with muting (even if AV power isn’t present), sensitivity control (25, 75, 100 volt)
- Four Line inputs for DVD, Computer, Aux and MP3
- Switchable computer anti-hum circuit
- Five band equalizer: ± 12dB
- Power sleep mode feature to conserve energy
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
- Drop-in charger connection 5 volt DC, USB
- Powers up to four (8) speakers
- Wall Mount Cabinet WC-400
TeachLogic IRT-60 overview
Well suited for classrooms and forums, the rechargeable IRT-60 Sapphire Infrared Transmitter/Microphone from TeachLogic offers the same aesthetic design and feature set as the IRT-55 Sapphire, but with an additional remote “Security Alert”, allowing teacher priority with instant attenuation of the line levels to work with the optional Forum 232 and Maxim III amplifiers.
The Sapphire can be worn with a lanyard or clipped directly to your neckline collar and offers a high level output, reliable connectivity, and great definition. With a built-in breath filter, the Sapphire can function as a pass-around hand microphone. Tapping the power button momentarily mutes the microphone, allowing for private conversations. The 3.5mm auxiliary input allows wireless playback of your iPod, while a three-position slide switch provides selections of low, medium, or high microphone volume levels. The included Lithium-Ion battery offers up to 9 hours use. The Dual Sapphire IRT-60 ships with a BRC-60 drop-in battery charger and Pre-programmed Wall mount control panel includes Bluetooth (CPS-120)
TeachLogic BRC-60 overview