- 50-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two IR wireless microphone receivers
- Remote Teacher Security Alert contact connection
- Fire Alarm Mute Input for AC or DC from 5-24 volt
- RS-232 wall panel control of line input levels
- Remote Teacher Priority feature (over line inputs)
- Page Pass-through with muting (even is AC power isn’t present), sensitivity control (25, 75, 100 volt)
- Four Line inputs for DVD, Computer, Aux and MP3
- Switchable computer anti-hum circuit
- Five band equalizer: ± 12dB
- Power sleep mode feature to conserve energy
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
- Drop-in charger connection 5 volt DC, USB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
- Wall Mount Cabinet WC400
TeachLogic IRT-60 overview
Well suited for classrooms and forums, the rechargeable IRT-60 Sapphire Infrared Transmitter/Microphone from TeachLogic offers the same aesthetic design and feature set as the IRT-55 Sapphire, but with an additional remote “Security Alert”, allowing teacher priority with instant attenuation of the line levels to work with the optional Forum 232 and Maxim III amplifiers.
The Sapphire can be worn with a lanyard or clipped directly to your neckline collar and offers a high level output, reliable connectivity, and great definition. With a built-in breath filter, the Sapphire can function as a pass-around hand microphone. Tapping the power button momentarily mutes the microphone, allowing for private conversations. The 3.5mm auxiliary input allows wireless playback of your iPod, while a three-position slide switch provides selections of low, medium, or high microphone volume levels. The included Lithium-Ion battery offers up to 9 hours use. The Sapphire IRT-60 ships with a BRC-15 wall charger and a breakaway lanyard.
- Long-life Lithium-Ion battery
- Rechargeable via micro USB cable
- Battery level indicator, back light under power switch
- Momentary mute button, backlight blinks in mute mode
- Lightweight Design: 1.4 oz
- Push “on/off” power
- Channel A or B selectable
- Three level microphone volume switch (low, medium, high)
- Auxiliary input (3.5mm)
- Low profile clip for mounting
- Wear with a lanyard or directly to neckline collar
- Includes BRC-15 wall charger
SP-628L Lay-In Ceiling Speaker
Intended use: Indoor environment, mounted parallel to floor plane in a 24″ wide suspended ceiling tile grid.
Power: 30 watts continuous
Impedance: 8 ohm
- White powder-coated
- Speaker wire included with package: West Penn Wire, 100 ft, Plenum-rated, 18 gauge, 2-conductor.
- The TeachLogic LS-4 Ceiling Speaker Package consists of four SP-628L Lay-in ceiling speakers.