Spectrum InTouch 32 Tablet Cart
Use the ETL approved InTouch32 Cart to store, transport, and charge up to 32 tablets, where a small footprint is needed.
Padded shelves and flexible dividers protect the tablets. Overhead wire management aids the wiring integration and allows charging plugs to hang in front of each tablet.
The cart’s compact footprint, handle, and 5″ balloon wheel, steel plate casters (2 swivel with brakes, 2 rigid) provide easy mobility. An external switch controls power to the cart and two external auxiliary outlets.
The InTouch32 Cart has an impact and scratch-resistant laminate worksurface and the heavy-gauge steel chassis is finished with silver powder coat for security and a durable, long-lasting finish.
A dual-bolt lock and padlock hasp on each door increases tablet security.
- QuickBrick trays for simplifying wiring
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for years of durability
- Convenient power access and wire management
- Superior, chimney-effect ventilation
- Padlock hasp and Double-Bolt keyed lock
- Compact footprint optimizing classroom space
- Easy rolling, deluxe balloon wheels
- Large bays for convenient device handling
- Padded bays to reduce vibration and device damage
- Scratch and Impact Resistant laminate top workspace
- Auxiliary Outlet
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 20.75″ × 24.0″ × 44.81″
- Weight: 127 lb
- Case Material: NAUF Engineered Wood, Steel
- Color: Silver Sparkle, White Fiesta
- Timer enabled: No
- Lockability: Key Lock and Hasp Lock
- Mobility: 2 × Swivel Balloon Wheels, 2 × Inline Balloon Wheels
- Shelves: Fixed
- Slots: Adjustable