This PoE (Power over Ethernet) extractor is for use with Juno Connect. The existing power supply for Juno will still be used when the extractor is installed (when there is AC power available, the Juno will run from that). When AC power becomes unavailable (power outage) the Juno will run off PoE.
Allows use of POE as a backup in case of mains power interruption.
- Keeps paging and other emergency alert functions running during a power outage: The Juno POE extractor supplies Juno with the higher peak power levels it requires. Uses 18VDC mains power when POE is not required, then automatically and instantly switches to POE if mains power fails.
- Works with any qualified third-party POE midspan injector and POE-enabled network switch: Installs as a bridge between the POE cable and the network endpoint, and breaks out both network and power signals from the incoming cable, sending them on as needed for amplifier support.
- Network support: 10/100Mb/s (auto sensing)
- External Power supply: 18VDC at 3.5A
- Size (WxHxD): 13 x 10.2 x 3.1cm/5.12 x 4 x 1.25in