IR-255 VoiceLink III – 2-Channel Infrared Receiver with Power Supply
The TeachLogic IR-255 VoiceLink III Receiver is a two-channel infrared wireless microphone system that can be an addition to an existing sound system whether in a classroom, conference room, banquet room, or district courtroom. The VoiceLink III features a two-channel infrared wireless microphone receiver for simultaneous use of two wireless microphones. It features an AUX/comp input and front panel output for Lesson Capture and uses a line level output, balanced (phoenix 3-pin), or unbalanced (1/4″ phone) to connect to an existing sound system.
- Supports two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Features a 3.5 mm front panel input for Aux/ Comp and a 3.5 mm front output for Lesson Capture
- Includes a balanced line output 3-pin phoenix connector and unbalanced 1/4″ phone output connector
- Suitable for recording with an active board for internet podcasts
- Two external sensor inputs for maximum coverage