Epson BrightLink Pro 1450Ui Full HD Interactive Display
The all-in-one HD interactive display for efficient, productive meetings.
The BrightLink Pro 1450Ui interactive display connects people, technology and ideas into a seamless digital experience, facilitating better communication by turning any whiteboard or flat surface into an interactive area. Featuring Full HD WUXGA resolution, a clearly readable display up to 100″, plus 3,800 lumens of color brightness and 3,800 lumens of white brightness, this touch-enabled solution enables impactful presentations. Just turn it on and write your ideas or agenda. Display and annotate content using a finger touch or gesture. Easily collaborate with local or remote participants. Then capture, save, print or email — all without a PC.
- Reinvent your whiteboard — turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100″ interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe
- Look for two numbers:
- 3,800 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color
- 3,800 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100″ — for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability — 3x as big as a 60″ flat panel
- Touch-enabled interactivity — turn on BrightLink Pro and start writing using your finger or the included pens
- Easy to use — just walk in, turn it on and start writing — no computer, software or training is required
- Capture, save and share — no need to transcribe meeting notes or snap a photo; easily save, print or email directly from your BrightLink Pro
- Whiteboard sharing — both local and remote participants can simultaneously annotate content from mobile devices, computers and other BrightLink Pros
- Wireless device compatibility — wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ mobile devices with the Epson iProjection™ App
- Convenient DVI-out connectivity — share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device
- Continuous Display Mode — install two interactive displays side by side to achieve an even larger interactive display area
*includes wall mount*