This four-ceiling-speaker package features two separate wall sensors — useful for odd-shaped rooms or rooms with high ceilings, hanging student art, projector mounts, or other challenging obstructions.
- One-Touch operation: Teachers need only turn on the mic to start teaching. The receiver automatically wakes up from its energy-saving sleep mode and goes to sleep when the mic is turned off.
- Talk without dropout: Built-in sensor with advanced optics ensure consistent signal pick-up
- Feedback suppression: The Adapto light reassures you it is automatically suppressing feedback – before it starts
- Two channels for more dynamic teaching: Encourage student participation with a pass-around mic; or amplify two teachers at the same time
- Easy audio control: Quickly and easily adjust the volume level of streaming audio and video content, CDs and MP3 files
- Optimize speech clarity: OptiVoice, FrontRow’s patented technology, is specially designed to emphasize critical speech sounds, so kids comprehend even more
- Easy recharging: Up to two transmitters can be charged directly from the receiver
- External sensor ports: Get great signal pickup in almost any classroom with convenient ceilings or wall sensors
- Simple speaker hook-up: Color-coded stereo push terminals make speaker connection quick and easy
- Auxiliary output and volume control: Connect to computer to record all audio content for podcasting, or connect personal FM systems for the hearing impaired
- Complete tech integration: Easily connect a computer or other technology to integrate true stereo audio into lessons
- Corner-compatible sensor mounting bracket
- 4 coaxial speakers
- tile bridges and metal speaker enclosures designed for plenum spaces
- 2 wall sensors
- mounting brackets
- 2 50ft plenum-rated sensor cables
For phased installations; install this kit first; then add infrared receiver system to finish. Speaker wire not included.