W319UST Ultra Short Throw Projector
The W319UST, is perfect for businesses, schools and colleges. It is bright (3300 lumens) and a throw ratio of 0.27:1 means that it can project a 100” image from less than 0.5m away. And having the projector installed so close to the screen avoids any shadows being cast across the screen from the presenter(s).
Ultra Short Throw Projector
Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy if the projector is left running and no source is detected, the “Auto power off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time.
Eco AV Mute
Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience’s attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
Keep your audience’s attention focussed on the right things using the simple, yet powerful remote with USB mouse control.
Networking and Control
Featuring a wide range of options you can remotely control and monitor the projector.
- RS232 – Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX Compatibility – Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- LAN Control – Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
- Schedule the projectors to power on/off.
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
- Automatically receive email updates for lamp maintenance.
Features at a glance
- WXGA, super bright 3300 lumens
- Powerful 16W built-in speaker
- Large shadow-free images from a short distance
- Multiple connections including two HDMI inputs, RJ45 control and monitoring
Warranties: 3-year Optoma Express Replacement, 1 year Lamp warranty