TeachLogic IRV-3350 VoiceLink Plus Wireless Microphone System with 2 Wall Mount Speakers
The IRV-3350 VoiceLink Plus Wireless Microphone System with 2 Wall Mount Speakers by TeachLogic consists of an infrared wireless microphone receiver, a handheld infrared transmitter microphone, 2 wall-mount speakers with brackets, and a ceiling sensor. VoiceLink Plus systems are designed to reinforce the teacher’s voice and amplify media sources in classrooms. The IMA-100 wireless microphone receiver features a 20W amplifier, which powers the two SP-2000 wall-mount speakers. TeachLogic’s IRH-35 handheld infrared transmitter/microphone transmits the presenter’s voice while granting freedom of movement throughout the classroom via the ICS-55 infrared dome sensor receiver. A Duracell NiMH battery and a drop-in battery charger for the microphone are provided. Connection to a computer DVD or iPod is facilitated by an auxiliary input on the receiver’s front panel.
- One infrared receiver channel
- Two 10 watt amplifiers(20 watts total)
- Extremely easy to interface with most video projectors
- Speaker output (Dual 2-Pin)
- One line level auxiliary input
- Two sensor inputs
- Mounting brackets
- Ceiling mount sensor with 50′ cable
Teach Logic IRH-35 Microphones
Handheld transmitter/microphone channel A and B with two “AA” Duracell batteries
- Condenser microphone element
- Power “on/off” switch
- Battery level indicator—LED
- Channel “A” or “B” selectable
- 10 high-power emitting diodes
- Diodes at top and bottom of handle for increased
Coverage (2 Top aimed out, 6 Bottom 360°, 2 Bottom aimed down)
- 360º IR radiation for assured connectivity
- Two “AA”, Duracell, rechargeable NiMH batteries
TeachLogic’s BRC-101 Drop-In Charger for IRH-35/40 Microphone/Transmitter is a drop-in charger for the TeachLogic IRH-35 and IRH-40 handheld microphone/transmitter.
SP-2000 Wall Mount Speaker
The TeachLogic SP-2000 is a full range 2-way compact wall mount/shelf mount speaker, providing low distortion and a smoother frequency response ideal for articulate vocal clarity for more even coverage. The included wall-mount bracket enables the unit to be secured against a wall or other flat surface.
Intended use: Indoor environment, mounted securely against a wall or other flat surface.
Power: 30 watts continuous
Impedance: 8 ohm
- Speaker wire included with package: West Penn Wire, 100 ft, Plenum-rated, 18 gauge, 2-conductor.
- The TeachLogic WM-2 Wall Mount Speaker Package consists of two SP-2000 wall mount speakers.