TeachLogic IRV-3350 VoiceLink Plus Wireless Microphone System with 2 lay-in Speakers
The IRV-3435 VoiceLink Plus Wireless Microphone System with Two Lay-in Panel Speakers from TeachLogic is designed for use in a classroom environment. The VoiceLink Plus reinforces the teacher’s voice and amplifies audio sources. The VoiceLink Plus system features an infrared wireless microphone receiver with a 20 watt amplifier designed to power four included speakers. The unit has an auxiliary input on the front panel, which facilitates the output of a computer DVD or iPod to supplement the instructional program.
The VoiceLink Plus comes with a handheld infrared transmitter/microphone with NiMH batteries (Channel A and B). The transmitter has an ergonomic design that provides user comfort and very low handling noise. The unidirectional condenser reproduces excellent vocal quality and the windscreen prevents breath pops. The emitting diodes are located around the top and bottom end of the handle for 360° transmission and assured connectivity throughout the classroom.
The IRV-3435 VoiceLink Plus also includes four lay-in panel speakers, a Duracell NiMH battery, a drop-in battery charger, and a ceiling sensor for IR connectivity.
- One infrared receiver channel
- Two 10 watt amplifiers(20 watts total)
- Extremely easy to interface with most video projectors
- Speaker output (Dual 2-Pin)
- One line level auxiliary input
- Two sensor inputs
- Mounting brackets
- Ceiling mount sensor with 50′ cable
Teach Logic IRH-35 Microphones
Handheld transmitter/microphone channel A and B with two “AA” Duracell batteries
- Condenser microphone element
- Power “on/off” switch
- Battery level indicator—LED
- Channel “A” or “B” selectable
- 10 high-power emitting diodes
- Diodes at top and bottom of handle for increased
Coverage (2 Top aimed out, 6 Bottom 360°, 2 Bottom aimed down)
- 360º IR radiation for assured connectivity
- Two “AA”, Duracell, rechargeable NiMH batteries
TeachLogic’s BRC-101 Drop-In Charger for IRH-35/40 Microphone/Transmitter is a drop-in charger for the TeachLogic IRH-35 and IRH-40 handheld microphone/transmitter.
SP-628L Lay-In Ceiling Speaker
SP-628L is a 6.5″ two-way full range compact coaxial ceiling speaker, providing low distortion and a smooth natural frequency response ideal for articulate vocal clarity. The SP-628L is a complete loudspeaker assembly, with 12″ frame, perforated steel grill, and integrated steel back can and attached “T” bar for finish edge. Quick installation with minimal tile cutting.
Intended use: Indoor environment, mounted parallel to floor plane in a 24″ wide suspended ceiling tile grid.
Power: 30 watts continuous
Impedance: 8 ohm
- White powder-coated
- Speaker wire included with package: West Penn Wire, 100 ft, Plenum-rated, 18 gauge, 2-conductor.
- The TeachLogic LS-2 Ceiling Speaker Package consists of two SP-628L Lay-in ceiling speakers.