Indoor environment, mounted parallel to floor plane in a 24″ wide suspended ceiling tile.
Power: 30 watts continuous
Impedance: 8 ohm
Finish: White powder-coated
Speaker wire included with package: West Penn Wire, 100 ft, Plenum-rated, 18 gauge, 2-conductor.
TeachLogic IRF-2650 Forum 232 Wireless Classroom Microphone System with Sapphire Mic & 4 Ceiling-Mount Speakers
A low cost sound-field system with RS-232 wall panel control
- 50-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Remote Teacher Security Alert contact connection
- RS-232 wall panel control of line input levels
- Remote Teacher Priority feature (over line inputs
- Fire Alarm Input for AC or DC from 5-24 volt
- Two Line inputs for DVD & Computer/Aux
- Switchable computer anti-hum circuit
- Three band equalizer: ± 12dB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
- Power sleep mode feature to conserve energy
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
- Wall Mount Cabinet WC-400
TeachLogic IRT-60 overview
Well suited for classrooms and forums, the rechargeable IRT-60 Sapphire Infrared Transmitter/Microphone from TeachLogic offers the same aesthetic design and feature set as the IRT-55 Sapphire, but with an additional remote “Security Alert”, allowing teacher priority with instant attenuation of the line levels to work with the optional Forum 232 and Maxim III amplifiers.
The Sapphire can be worn with a lanyard or clipped directly to your neckline collar and offers a high level output, reliable connectivity, and great definition. With a built-in breath filter, the Sapphire can function as a pass-around hand microphone. Tapping the power button momentarily mutes the microphone, allowing for private conversations. The 3.5mm auxiliary input allows wireless playback of your iPod, while a three-position slide switch provides selections of low, medium, or high microphone volume levels. The included Lithium-Ion battery offers up to 9 hours use. The Sapphire IRT-60 ships with a BRC-15 wall charger and a breakaway lanyard.
- Long-life Lithium-Ion battery
- Rechargeable via micro USB cable
- Battery level indicator, back light under power switch
- Momentary mute button, backlight blinks in mute mode
- Lightweight Design: 1.4 oz
- Push “on/off” power
- Channel A or B selectable
- Three level microphone volume switch (low, medium, high)
- Auxiliary input (3.5mm)
- Low profile clip for mounting
- Wear with a lanyard or directly to neckline collar
- Includes BRC-15 wall charger
TeachLogic BRC-60 overview
The BRC-60 Drop-in Charger from TeachLogic is used to power up one IRH-35 handheld transmitter and up to two IRT-55/60 Sapphire transmitters. The BRC-60 can also be powered directly from the USB port on Maxim III and Spectrum III amplifiers.
The addition of a set of magnets on the bottom of the charger allows rock solid attachment to a WM-400 wall Cabinet (sold separately). Using this wall cabinet allows you to free up valuable space for other classroom items and makes for a very clean install by hiding all the cables. The magnets can be replaced with included rubber feet.
Teach Logic IRH-35 Microphones
- Condenser microphone element
- Power “on/off” switch
- Battery level indicator—LED
- Channel “A” or “B” selectable
- 10 high-power emitting diodes
- Diodes at top and bottom of handle for increased
Coverage (2 Top aimed out, 6 Bottom 360°, 2 Bottom aimed down)
- 360º IR radiation for assured connectivity
- Two “AA”, Duracell, rechargeable NiMH batteries
SP-628 Ceiling Speaker
The TeachLogic CS-4 Ceiling Speaker Package consists of four SP-628 ceiling speakers.