W316ST Short Throw Projector
Project an impressive 100” image from just over a meter away. Designed for meeting rooms and classrooms, the W316ST boasts a long lamp life and energy-saving features which provide a low overall cost of ownership.
This projector has a built-in speaker, networking capability, Full 3D technology and and optional wireless capabilities allowing you to present wirelessly from a PC or mobile device with ease. The W316ST is perfect for all your display needs.
Short throw projection
With a short throw lens, you can project an impressive 100” image from just over a metre away. This allows you to place the projector closer to the wall, reducing shadows so you can present with ease.
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear – ideal for business and education applications.
Long Lamp Life
Reduce the number of lamp changes with lamp life of up to 8,000 hours² using the Education Cycle.
Keep your audience’s attention focussed on the right things using the simple, yet powerful remote with USB mouse control.
Featuring a wide range of options you can control and monitor the projector remotely.
- RS232 – Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX Compatibility – Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- LAN Control
- Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
- Schedule the projectors to power on/off.
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
Auto Power Off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the “Auto Power Off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
Eco AV Mute
Stay in control of your presentation with Eco AV mute. Direct your audience’s attention away from the screen by blanking the image when no longer needed. This also reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
Features at a glance
- Bright projection – 3600 ANSI lumens
- WXGA resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI input
- Low ownership costs – up to 8,000 hours² lamp life
- Crestron RoomView® – RJ45 control and monitoring
- 10W Speaker
- 26dB quiet
Warranties: 3-year Optoma Express Replacement, 1 year Lamp warranty