Indoor environment, mounted parallel to floor plane in a 24″ wide suspended ceiling tile.
Power: 30 watts continuous
Impedance: 8 ohm
Finish: White powder-coated
Speaker wire included with package: West Penn Wire, 100 ft, Plenum-rated, 18 gauge, 2-conductor.
TeachLogic Matrix Sapphire & Handheld Microphone System with Ceiling Speakers
The Matrix receiver is ideal for plenum application.
The Matrix is the answer to the need for a low cost, plenum application, high performance sound-field system that allows for remote adjustment of inputs via RS-232 wall panel controller. It has an easy wireless connection of a Bluetooth device (such as a Smartphone). The two wireless microphone channels provide freedom of movement and permits hands free performance. The two auxiliary inputs provide multimedia integration with even distribution of sound for all audio in the classroom. It has a separate output for Lesson Capture or Assistive Listening System.
- 50-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Two Line inputs for DVD & Computer/Aux
- Treble/Bass equalizer: ± 12dB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
Teach Logic IRH-35 Microphones
- Condenser microphone element
- Power “on/off” switch
- Battery level indicator—LED
- Channel “A” or “B” selectable
- 10 high-power emitting diodes
- Diodes at top and bottom of handle for increased
Coverage (2 Top aimed out, 6 Bottom 360°, 2 Bottom aimed down)
- 360º IR radiation for assured connectivity
- Two “AA”, Duracell, rechargeable NiMH batteries
SP-628 Ceiling Speaker
The TeachLogic CS-4 Ceiling Speaker Package consists of four SP-628 ceiling speakers.