Indoor environment, mounted parallel to floor plane in a 24″ wide suspended ceiling tile.
Power: 30 watts continuous
Impedance: 8 ohm
Finish: White powder-coated
Speaker wire included with package: West Penn Wire, 100 ft, Plenum-rated, 18 gauge, 2-conductor.
TeachLogic Matrix Dual Sapphire System with Lay-In Ceiling Speakers
The Matrix receiver is ideal for plenum application.
The Matrix is the answer to the need for a low cost, plenum application, high performance sound-field system that allows for remote adjustment of inputs via RS-232 wall panel controller. It has an easy wireless connection of a Bluetooth device (such as a Smartphone). The two wireless microphone channels provide freedom of movement and permits hands free performance. The two auxiliary inputs provide multimedia integration with even distribution of sound for all audio in the classroom. It has a separate output for Lesson Capture or Assistive Listening System.
- 50-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two infrared wireless microphone receivers
- Two Line inputs for DVD & Computer/Aux
- Treble/Bass equalizer: ± 12dB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
TeachLogic IRT-60 overview
Well suited for classrooms and forums, the rechargeable IRT-60 Sapphire Infrared Transmitter/Microphone from TeachLogic offers the same aesthetic design and feature set as the IRT-55 Sapphire, but with an additional remote “Security Alert”, allowing teacher priority with instant attenuation of the line levels to work with the optional Forum 232 and Maxim III amplifiers.
The Sapphire can be worn with a lanyard or clipped directly to your neckline collar and offers a high level output, reliable connectivity, and great definition. With a built-in breath filter, the Sapphire can function as a pass-around hand microphone. Tapping the power button momentarily mutes the microphone, allowing for private conversations. The 3.5mm auxiliary input allows wireless playback of your iPod, while a three-position slide switch provides selections of low, medium, or high microphone volume levels. The included Lithium-Ion battery offers up to 9 hours use. The Dual Sapphire IRT-60 ships with a BRC-60 drop-in battery charger and Pre-programmed Wall mount control panel includes Bluetooth (CPS-120)
- Long-life Lithium-Ion battery
- Rechargeable via micro USB cable
- Battery level indicator, back light under power switch
- Momentary mute button, backlight blinks in mute mode
- Lightweight Design: 1.4 oz
- Push “on/off” power
- Channel A or B selectable
- Three level microphone volume switch (low, medium, high)
- Auxiliary input (3.5mm)
- Low profile clip for mounting
- Wear with a lanyard or directly to neckline collar
- Includes BRC-15 wall charger
SP-628 Ceiling Speaker
The TeachLogic CS-4 Ceiling Speaker Package consists of four SP-628 ceiling speakers.