TeachLogic IRQ-3655 Quantum II Wireless Dual Sapphire System
The IRQ-3655 Quantum II Wireless System from TeachLogic is a self-contained infrared wireless microphone sound system for portable use or permanent installation in a classroom or similar environment. The system package includes an IRC-360 Quantum II Column Speaker with Built-In Receiver/Amplifier & Wall Mount Bracket, an AC power supply, two Sapphire Microphone Transmitters with Lithium-Ion Batteries, and a BRC-55 3-Port Drop-In Charger.
The all-in-one Quantum II Wireless Sound System utilizes Digital Hybrid circuitry. You can easily interface with your interactive whiteboard, computer or playback, and MP3 or VD player. No complex wiring is required-you just need to plug your device into the Aux input on the front panel. In addition, there is a front panel program output jack for lesson capture; or students can plug in their personal assistive listening system for remote broadcast.
The IRC-360 Quantum II is small, lightweight and very portable. It can be located anywhere in the room on a speaker stand (sold separately) or mounted on the wall with the included wall bracket. It comes with two infrared microphone receivers, a powerful 30W Class D amplifier, digital equalization, digital limiting, and a full-range dynamic speaker for complete coverage of a typical classroom. Two wireless microphones can be used simultaneously, one for the teacher and another (handheld mic) for student participation. It can be complemented by a companion speaker (sold separately) for improved sound distribution throughout the room.
Each lightweight Sapphire Pendant Infrared Microphone Transmitter comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It can be worn with a lanyard or clipped directly to your neckline collar. They feature a unidirectional microphone for true voice reproduction and good feedback suppression.
The drop-in charging station makes it convenient and easy to recharge one or two IRT-55 Sapphire Transmitters and one IRH-35 Handheld Transmitter (sold separately) simultaneously.
IRC-360 Quantum II Column Speaker with Built-In Receiver/Amplifier & Wall Mount Bracket
The IRC-360 Quantum II from TeachLogic is designed for portable use or permanent installation. Along with wireless microphones/transmitters (not included), it forms a completely self-contained infrared wireless microphone sound system. The full-range coaxial speaker provides complete coverage of a typical classroom. The device also includes 2 integrated infrared wireless microphone receivers that allow you to simultaneously use two IR wireless transmitter microphones (sold separately). It also includes a powerful 30W, low-noise, Class D digital audio amplifier.
- Two infrared receivers for simultaneous use of two IR wireless microphones (sold separately)
- Built-in wide-angle infrared sensor for reliable 180° IR reception
- Powerful 30W, low-noise, Class D digital audio amplifier
- Efficient full-range coaxial speaker for optimum vocal clarity
- Tone control, ± 6 dB to dial in treble & bass
- Digital equalization and limiting
- Auxiliary line level input (3.5mm) for computer, interactive whiteboard, or MP3 player
- Program output (3.5mm), adjustable line level for Lesson Capture or Assistive Listening System connection
- Signal present indicator on IR inputs to verify presence of signal
- External speaker output for companion speaker (sold separately) to expand sound coverage for a total combined power output of 50W
- Two external sensor inputs for supplementary infrared sensors for extended IR coverage
- Structured aluminum enclosure for controlled sound dispersion
- Threaded brass insert for use with speaker stand for mobile application
- Wall mount bracket included
- RoHS compliant
Sapphire Transmitter with Microphone and Lithium-Ion Battery
TeachLogic’s Sapphire Transmitter with Microphone and Lithium-Ion Battery is a lightweight classroom microphone and comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It can be worn with a lanyard or clipped directly to your neckline collar. It has high level output, reliable connectivity and great definition. With a built-in breath filter, the Sapphire can function as a pass-around hand microphone. With a tap on the power button, the microphone mutes for private conversation-tap again to restore to normal operation. The auxiliary input allows wireless playback of your iPod. A three-position slide switch provides selection of low, medium, or high microphone volume levels.
- Long life lithium-ion battery
- Rechargeable via micro USB cable
- Battery level indicator, back light under power switch
- Momentary mute button, backlight blinks in mute mode
- Push “on/off” power
- Channel A or B selectable
- Three level microphone volume switch (low, medium, high)
- Auxiliary input (3.5mm)
- Low profile clip for mounting
- Wear with a lanyard or directly to neckline collar
AC-35 AC Switching Power Supply for Quantum II and Maxim II
TeachLogic’s AC-35 AC Switching Power Supply is a replacement AC switching power supply for the TeachLogic Quantum II and Maxim II.
BRC-55 Drop-In Charger for Sapphire and IRH-35/40 Microphones/Transmitters
TeachLogic’s BRC-55 Drop-In Charger for Sapphire and IRH-35/40 Microphones/Transmitters is a drop-in charger for two TeachLogic Sapphire transmitters and one IRH-35 or IRH-40 handheld micrphone/transmitter.