TeachLogic IRM-5150 Maxim III Wireless Classroom Microphone System with Sapphire Mic & 4 Wall Mount Speakers
The Maxim III is our premiere Digital hybrid sound-field system for use in the classroom. The four auxiliary inputs provide multimedia integration with even distribution of sound for all audio in the classroom. RS-232 wall panel control of the line inputs, Fire alarm mute connection (AC or DC), remote Teacher Security Alert, teacher priority with instant attenuation of the line levels via Sapphire IRT-60 pendant and Digital Feedback Guard (DFG) and switchable computer anti-hum circuit on computer input. The Maxim III also features an output for recording the day’s lesson capture.
- 50-watt Digital Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Two IR wireless microphone receivers
- Remote Teacher Security Alert contact connection
- Fire Alarm Mute Input for AC or DC from 5-24 volt
- RS-232 wall panel control of line input levels
- Remote Teacher Priority feature (over line inputs)
- Page Pass-through with muting (even is AC power isn’t present), sensitivity control (25, 75, 100 volt)
- Four Line inputs for DVD, Computer, Aux and MP3
- Switchable computer anti-hum circuit
- Five band equalizer: ± 12dB
- Power sleep mode feature to conserve energy
- Digital Feedback Guard (DFG)
- Drop-in charger connection 5 volt DC, USB
- Powers up to four (4) speakers
TeachLogic IRT-60 overview
Well suited for classrooms and forums, the rechargeable IRT-60 Sapphire Infrared Transmitter/Microphone from TeachLogic offers the same aesthetic design and feature set as the IRT-55 Sapphire, but with an additional remote “Security Alert”, allowing teacher priority with instant attenuation of the line levels to work with the optional Forum 232 and Maxim III amplifiers.
The Sapphire can be worn with a lanyard or clipped directly to your neckline collar and offers a high level output, reliable connectivity, and great definition. With a built-in breath filter, the Sapphire can function as a pass-around hand microphone. Tapping the power button momentarily mutes the microphone, allowing for private conversations. The 3.5mm auxiliary input allows wireless playback of your iPod, while a three-position slide switch provides selections of low, medium, or high microphone volume levels. The included Lithium-Ion battery offers up to 9 hours use. The Sapphire IRT-60 ships with a BRC-15 wall charger and a breakaway lanyard.
SP-2000 Wall Mount Speaker
The TeachLogic SP-2000 is a full range 2-way compact wall mount/shelf mount speaker, providing low distortion and a smoother frequency response ideal for articulate vocal clarity for more even coverage. The included wall-mount bracket enables the unit to be secured against a wall or other flat surface.
Intended use: Indoor environment, mounted securely against a wall or other flat surface.
Power: 30 watts continuous
Impedance: 8 ohm
- Speaker wire included with package: West Penn Wire, 100 ft, Plenum-rated, 18 gauge, 2-conductor.
- The TeachLogic WM-4 Wall Mount Speaker Package consists of four SP-2000 wall mount speakers.