PowerLite 2142W WXGA 3LCD Classroom Projector
Bright, WXGA portable projector with advanced wireless security.
Bring brilliant widescreen performance to nearly any conference room or classroom with the PowerLite 2142W portable projector. Offering remarkable color accuracy, Epson® projectors deliver up to 3x Higher Color Brightness over competitive DLP projectors. Featuring native WXGA resolution and 4,200 lumens of color/white brightness, the PowerLite 2142W shines in a variety of lighting conditions. And, it features great contrast for impactful presentations. This powerhouse also supports wireless screen mirroring, with integrated enterprise-level security for added peace of mind, plus a long-lasting lamp and remote management and control tools.
- Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Remarkable color accuracy — up to 3x Higher Color Brightness and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut with Epson over 1-chip DLP projectors
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 4,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness
- Colorful, widescreen images up to 280″ — WXGA resolution (1280 x 800); 16:10 performance
- Remarkable sharpness and detail — 15,000:1 contrast ratio; added clarity when displaying text and graphics
- Robust integrated wireless networking — enterprise-level security for added peace of mind; compatible with WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols
- Wireless mirroring — stream content using Miracast® for Android™/Windows® 8.1+ devices, or AirPlay® for iOS® devices (requires Apple TV®)
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Remote management and control tools — compatible with Crestron®, AMX®, Extron®, PJLink and more; offers easy access and maintenance
- Two-way content sharing — presenters can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; participants can make notes and send their work back to the projector