Juno ITM-01 Pendant Microphone Kit
Juno’s teacher classroom wireless mic is delightfully simple — does more with just one button than other classroom wireless mics do with six! Accepts voice commands to control the system and initiate Juno automated lesson capture. It’s the mic you never need to turn off — it just goes to sleep when not in use. Because it uses a longer-lasting lithium battery, it’s also lighter and more comfortable. Best of all, it sounds much better than other mics thanks to superior element suspension, better frequency response, and low-distortion digital synthesis.
- Amazing Sound Quality: Superb pick up and audio quality thanks to a high-isolation microphone suspension, broad frequency response, and low-distortion direct digital synthesis.
- One-Touch Button: Controls all of the features of the Pendant Microphone. Use with voice command to activate the Juno lesson capture software and control your Juno Tower. When the Pendant Microphone is in standby mode, press momentarily to awaken. When the Pendant Microphone is active, press momentarily to mute/unmute. Press and hold to issue a voice command.
- Superior Comfort: Lightweight (just 73.7g/2.6oz) with soft backing that provides comfort and reduces friction noise from contact with clothing, buttons or jewelry. Ergonomic lanyard suspension points keep the mic stable and help keep it from swinging away from the body when leaning over to help a student.
- Lithium Ion Battery: 3-year life expectancy, lightweight and rechargeable.
- Charging/Programming Jack: For charging via USB cable or for configuring settings.
- Portable Audio Interface: 3.5mm audio input jack for wireless transmission from any secondary audio source such as a computer or MP3 player.
- Charge Contacts: For use with the optional IMC-01 microphone charger.
- Adjustable Power: Factory set to achieve complete coverage in a typical classroom with 7 hours of talk time. Increase talk time or expand coverage for very large rooms with a quick software adjustment.
- Programmable Channels: Program the switch positions to 2 of 7 available channels.
- Digital Naming: Assign custom names to microphones for easy identification on the Tower LCD and Desktop Software.
- Data Transmission: Reports battery status to Desktop Software, visible from an interactive whiteboard.
|Transmission type: Infrared|
|Transmitting frequency: 2.1MHz, 2.3MHz
2.4MHz, 2.8MHz, 3.3MHz, 3.6MHz programmable
|Frequency response: 70Hz – 8kHz|
|Microphone: Unidirectional cardioid|
|Battery life: 7 hours (typical)|
|Battery type: Li-Ion, 3.7V, 850mAH|
|Operating range: 18.3m/60ft, line of sight (typical)|
|Size (wxhxd): 7.4 x 6.6 x 1.3cm/2.9 x 2.6 x 0.5in|
|Weight: 73.7g/2.6oz (with battery and lanyard)*
*Competitor models report weight without lanyard