iRover 3-in-1 Interactive Easel (Assembled)
Incorporating 3 interactive modes in 1 mobile unit alleviates common space and storage constraints in the classroom. It supports diverse learning methods for group and independent learning. The 3 in 1 is developmentally appropriate for PreK-3 students including those with special needs.
Floor mode is best used for large scale group or gross motor activities (reading big books, drawing, interactive digital games, exploration) without highly detailed work or text.
Switching your unit from table or easel mode to floor mode will take about 5 minutes and requires an image adjustment, and auto calibration.
Depending on how much projector zoom you are using, our diagonal image size in floor mode is 26”-71” larger than Epson’s maximum recommended diagonal image size of 100”. This will affect image clarity and the projected image will not be as sharp.
- 3 interactive positions in one mobile unit: easel, tabletop and floor
- Easy-to-use pedal for table and easel mode position changes
- Durable tabletop surface with rounded corners (surface is not dry erase)
- Base Tech Tub® for locking up specialized equipment and tools (supply your own padlock)
- 1 Large Open Tub
- 2 Small Open Tubs
- Six outlet powerstrip
- Swivel laptop tray holds laptops up to 17”
- Move from room to room in easel mode (fits through a 30″ door)
- Cable management to keep everything neat and tidy
- Easel Mode: 60 1/2″(154cm) H x 43″(109cm) W x 29″(73cm) D
- Table Mode: 45″(114cm) H x 43″(109cm) W x 43 1/2″(111cm) D
- Floor Mode: 45″(114cm) H x 43″(109cm) W x 49″(124cm) D
- Please see the compatibility chart for a list of supported projector models: iRover compatibility chart
- 5 Year Frame Warranty
- Lifetime Tech Tub® & Lid Warranty
- Lifetime Tub Warranty