ExamView Assessment Suite v.11 – Premium Building License (25 Ind.)(annual)
Within minutes, you can create assignments, launch classroom assessment questions and collect real-time responses to evaluate student performance.
ExamView allows you to create, administer and manage assessments using a variety of content.
Various Assessment Questions
Use traditional test question types such as true/false, multiple choice, multiple response, numeric response, matching, completion, short answer and essay to assess student learning.
What’s New with ExamView v11?
- A perpetual instructor license with a one-time fee
- Enhanced user interface with a clean, modern look
- Improved Style Gallery templates to automatically format tests and easily mirror state and national test layouts
- Expanded dictionaries to spell check content including American English, British English, Canadian English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Legal, Medical and Technical
- New LMS integrations for Blackboard Learn 9.1, Brightspace by D2L, Canvas, Moodle 3.1.2, Sakai and Schoology
- Comprehensive clicker support for QT2, QT, NXT, Pulse/Spark 360, Pulse/Spark, CPS Gen2 and CPS IR
- Test Manager troubleshooting tips for response devices for polling, customizing sessions, and working with Device Manager
- A Check for Software Updates feature to allow users to automatically receive v11 updates
Annual subscription upgrade to Premium ExamView v11.
All new ability to publish an online test where students can respond through browsers or ExamView apps anytime and anywhere
New ExamView apps
- Respond to questions with a smartphone, tablet or web (PC, MAC, Chromebook)
- Access and respond to online tests
- Save online tests to complete later with or without internet access
- Engage with synchronous or asynchronous assessments for anytime, anywhere assessing
New Test Manager class management options
- Set up class files
- Assess students on paper, over a local area network, using response devices or all new online capabilities or through any combination of these methods
- Automatically grade objective questions and manually score subjective questions
- Manage tests and create reports for individual students and classes