Epson Powerlite 98H 3LCD Classroom Projector
The PowerLite 98H projector is a great choice for virtually any classroom. Offering Up to 3x Brighter Colors than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid lessons. Bright and user-friendly, the 98H features XGA resolution and 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness. Its low-cost, long-lasting lamp — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode — provides a low total cost of ownership. Moderator device management software and network connectivity allow instructors to wirelessly share work from multiple devices, simultaneously — including computers, iOS® and Android™ devices. It also features dual HDMI® connectivity, including one MHL-enabled port, and premium audio.
Up to 3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. Delivering 3000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3000 lumens of white brightness (white light output), the PowerLite 98H uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- Projection System: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Native Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite 98H has:
- Color Brightness — 3000 lumens
- White Brightness — 3000 lumens
- Incredible image quality — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and 4:3 format
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App (wireless module sold separately)
- 2x HDMI digital connectivity — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port
- Powerful sound to engage every student — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- Easy setup and greater positioning flexibility — 1.2x optical zoom, ±30 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone correction, Easy-Slide controls and Quick Corner®
- Epson Warranty — Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty.