Epson PowerLite 570 Ultra Short Throw Projector
The ideal ultra-short-throw projector for classroom collaboration.
The PowerLite 570 ultra-short-throw projector brings a new level of collaborative learning to the BYOD classroom. With brilliant image quality, plus advanced network connectivity, this wireless XGA performer makes it easier than ever to share engaging lessons and interact with every student. Offering 3x Brighter Colors than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. Featuring 2700 lumens of color brightness1 and 2700 lumens of white brightness, the PowerLite 570 delivers dynamic images that are sure to captivate any classroom. It can project a 93″ image from just 12″ away. And, it features Moderator software, so you can easily share students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously.
Amazing Image Quality
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. Delivering 2700 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 2700 lumens of white brightness (white light output), the PowerLite 570 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector’s specification needs to show both high color brightness and high white brightness. If color brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s color brightness specification.
Networking features that take teaching to the next level
- Manage up to 1024 Epson networked projectors using the included EasyMP Monitor software or Crestron RoomView — saves time and money
- Update projector firmware in-house via the network, a USB cable or a USB flashdrive — eliminates the need for external service center repairs; saves time and money
- Send updates or announcements remotely to up to 1024 Epson networked projectors using the Message Broadcasting plug-in for EasyMP Monitor
- Connect your projector to an access point to share it with the entire class, without running more cables
Share from your tablet or smartphone
Display from your iOS or Android mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby Epson projector.
- Control your presentation with just a touch of the screen
- Advance through PowerPoint or Keynote presentations
- Zoom in and out of PDF, Excel and Word documents
- Project Web pages and view brilliant, high-quality images
Easy to Use
Simple Setup Suite from Epson
Epson projectors offer a suite of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and fast, easy setup.
- 2x HDMI — use with multiple high-definition A / V devices. Compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray Disc and media players
- MHL — the latest in connectivity
– Display content from your MHL-enabled smartphones, tablets and streaming devices
– Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices
– Charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s plugged into the projector
– Offers instant access to movies, games and more
- Quick Corner — this innovative feature allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently, to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture
- Advanced 3-in-1 USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup — instantly project audio and video from a PC or Mac via a USB connection
- Quick, convenient control — Instant Off means no cool-down time required; it’s ready to shut down when you are
- Copy menu settings for multiple projector installations — save on installation time; copy settings via a USB flash drive, USB cable or LAN
- Flexible wall mount (included) — easily install the projector with convenient adjustments, color-coded dials and on-screen prompts. Wide cut-outs facilitate cable management