Epson PowerLite 5535U Classroom Projector
Full HD large-venue projector with lens shift and robust connectivity.
Optimized for large venues, the PowerLite 5535U Full HD installation projector features black casing and delivers uncompromising image quality and professional-grade reliability. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid images. With 5,500 lumens of color brightness and 5,500 lumens of white brightness, plus WUXGA resolution with 1080p support, the PowerLite 5535U shines bright, even in well-lit environments. Horizontal and vertical lens shift increases installation flexibility, while HDBaseT™ connectivity ensures easy integration. Miracast® allows wireless screen mirroring for Android™ devices and 1080p video streaming. The projector also supports enterprise-level wireless security and remote network monitoring/control.
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. Delivering 5500 lumens of colour brightness and 5500 lumens of white brightness, the PowerLite 5535U uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- 3x Higher Color Brightness and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Look for two numbers
The PowerLite 5535U has:
- 5,500 lumens Color Brightness for accurate, vivid color
- 5,500 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Crisp, detailed widescreen images up to 300″ — WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) with Full HD 1080p support and up to 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Installation flexibility — up to ±50 percent vertical and ±10 percent horizontal lens shift
- Wireless screen mirroring with Miracast — stream Full HD 1080p content and mirror your wireless Android device screen
- Advanced connectivity — HDBaseT and 2x HDMI® inputs for easy integration with any system
- Enterprise-level wireless security — the optional wireless LAN module (sold separately) supports robust wireless network security protocols that help keep information safe
- Remote network monitoring and control — plus Message Broadcasting and built-in scheduling functions
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Seamless integration tools — compatible with Crestron® RoomView® and Extron®