Epson PowerLite 5510 Classroom Projector
Bright large-venue projector with lens shift and robust connectivity.
Designed for large venues, the PowerLite 5510 installation projector delivers bright, uncompromising image quality and professional-grade reliability. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid images. Featuring 5,500 lumens of color brightness and 5,500 lumens of white brightness, plus XGA resolution with up to 15,000:1 contrast ratio, the PowerLite 5510 shines, even in environments with high ambient light. Horizontal and vertical lens shift increases installation flexibility, while versatile digital connectivity, including 2x HDMI®, offers easy integration. The projector also supports enterprise-level wireless security and remote network monitoring and control with convenient Message Broadcasting and scheduling functions.
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors. Delivering 5500 lumens of color brightness and 5500 lumens of white brightness, the PowerLite 5510 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- 3x Higher Color Brightness and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Look for two numbers
The PowerLite 5510 has:
- 5,500 lumens Color Brightness for accurate, vivid color1
- 5,500 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms1
- Crisp, detailed images — XGA (1024 x 768) resolution with up to 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Installation flexibility — up to ±58 percent vertical and ±38 percent horizontal lens shift; also features lens shift lock
- Versatile connectivity — 2x HDMI, VGA, BNC and LAN inputs for easy integration with any system
- Enterprise-level wireless security — the optional wireless LAN module (sold separately) supports robust wireless network security protocols that help keep information safe
- Remote network monitoring and control — plus Message Broadcasting and built-in scheduling functions
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Advanced collaboration features — simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen
- Seamless integration tools — compatible with Crestron® RoomView® and Extron®