Data Projector W402
Widescreen network projector
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear – ideal for business and education applications.
Networking and Control
Featuring a wide range of options you can control and monitor the projector remotely.
- RS232 – Optoma projector’s come with an extensive set of RS232 commands making it simple and easy to manage using any control system.
- AMX Compatibility – Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated into the projector allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems.
- LAN Control
- Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
- Schedule the projectors to power on/off.
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser.
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements.
Using the specially designed lamp modes, you can reduce the power consumption by up to 70%. Each mode also has a positive effect on the lamp life, while lowering the total cost of ownership and reducing maintenance.
Features at a glance
- Bright projection – 4500 ANSI lumens
- WXGA resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI input
- Crestron RoomView® – RJ45 control and monitoring
- Lightweight and portable, carry bag included
- Full 3D
- 1.2x zoom
- 1x HDMI 1.4a, 2x VGA in, VGA out, composite, 2x Audio in, Audio out
- VESA 3D Sync port
- RS-232, RJ45
- mini USB-B
Warranties: 3-year Optoma Express Replacement, 1 year Lamp warranty